BJEP Open(ing) Day
September 13 @ 9:30 am - 12:00 pm
BJEP, an independent, inclusive, and vibrant Jewish learning community, from Pre-K to Grade 7, invites the community to join the fun! Through an interactive curriculum, BJEP instills students with a sense of joy and belonging within the Jewish community, and knowledge of Jewish traditions, history and the Hebrew language. Remote learning and (eventually back) on the Brandeis University campus.
Be-JEP is that program….
- Welcoming and inclusive
- Builds your child’s knowledge of Jewish culture, history, traditions and Hebrew (K-7th grade)
- Offers a monthly Seedlings program for 4-5 year olds
- Instills belonging in the Jewish community
- Engages Brandeis students as classroom teachers
- Electives for grades 3rd-7th
- We welcome families from 20+ communities in the Greater Boston area
- Meets Sunday mornings
Learn more: http://bjep.org/join/registration-and-tuition/
Rabbi Myra Meskin, BJEP Community Director: email@example.com